Arizona Snowbowl – Flagstaff, AZ
Located on the majestic San Francisco Peaks at 9,500 ft. above sea level, Arizona Snowbowl lies just 14 miles outside of Flagstaff, 2 hours from Phoenix, and 70 miles from the Grand Canyon. Since 1938, Snowbowl has been the best destination in the state for skiing and snowboarding since the sport’s arrival in Flagstaff in the early 1900’s.
For 80 years, Snowbowl has offered snow-loving individuals and families the best on snow experience in the state. Here are just a few reasons you will love Snowbowl. Come for the day. Fall in love for a lifetime
● Wide open, gentle slope with 2 chairlifts and 2 surface conveyors perfect for beginners
● Accommodates all types of beginners from children to adults
● A stone’s throw away from Hart Prairie Lodge for a hot chocolate break
● The proximity to the Base Area provides a front row seat for parents to snap photos and videos of their kiddo
● Stunning vistas and plenty of Arizona sunshine
Arizona’s Longest Ski Season
Perfect corduroy on bluebird days, untracked powder in the upper bowl, drinks on the deck of Agassiz Lodge, and epic views of the Grand Canyon. This is what you love about skiing and riding at Arizona Snowbowl. Home to Arizona’s longest ski season, over 260 inches of annual snowfall, Snowbowl is proud to offer the premier winter experience.
While everyone enjoys their own unique experience at Snowbowl, one thing is universally loved: the views. From the majestic San Francisco peaks (where Snowbowl resides) to the panoramic views of the Grand Canyon and beyond, everyone savors the sights available exclusively at Snowbowl. They are the perfect backdrop to your social media pictures!
Ryan on Top of the Snowbowl