White Glove Service
Everyone loves to look at beautiful homes. It is eye candy. Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty is fortunate to represent the ‘lion’s share’ of the higher-end homes in Arizona that higher-net- worth buyers seek and many of the rest of us dream about! Hand-in-glove in representing these fine properties is the expectation of exceptional service. And we deliver. But the truth is that the white glove treatment is really a standard of service that extends to all sellers, at all price points:
- Professionally shot, high-resolution photography – each listing has a minimum of 10 photos that must meet rigorously maintained standards. Hi-res is critically important to maintaining the quality of the photos when a user chooses to print an on-line brochure.
- Carefully crafted remarks – the ‘sell’ on-line is not only about great photography, but an equally appealing description of the homes features and amenities.
- Large format Photo Gallery for every listing, at all price points. Property representation on SIR.com is utterly unique, easy to read and lifestyle driven.
- Search by lifestyle – a popular property search option, with dedicated websites for Golf, Ski, Farm & Ranch and Waterfront. (38% of visitors use our Lifestyle Search).
- Only Sotheby’s International Realty® listings are displayed – guaranteeing not only a consistent quality of representation, but better exposure for our inventory of homes.
- Distribution Channels – We partner with & distribute properties to the most significant media companies in the world to drive qualified traffic to SIR.com, where buyers find your property listing.
- List Hub – Every click through to the details page of your listing, or ‘virtual showings’ are tracked and recorded. Seller reports can be automated.
- Search Engine Marketing – dynamic, relevant information on SIR.com insures high ‘organic’ visibility to search engines, as well as paid ads. Over 90% of homes searches begin online.
- And now 44% of buyers report they first viewed the home they purchased on-line.
- SIR Mobile – Reaching a global audience of millions of viewers, allowing us to share the Arizona lifestyle to our friends from Canada to China.
- The irony is that, just like it’s better to be the smaller home among larger homes (the larger homes bringing up value by proximity), there is a distinct advantage in exposure and perceived value as our lower to mid-range properties are showcased along with the finest properties money can buy.